Register for Adult Education Classes in Riverside County

If you are ready to register for adult education classes at a Riverside County adult school, here are the 5 easy steps to follow:

  1. Find adult schools near you on this map. If you already have a school in mind, skip down to Adult Schools in Riverside County.
  2. Click the icon on the map or the adult school link below to go to the school website.
  3. Find the registration dates and required registration documents on the school?s homepage or the program page (e.g., high school diploma, English as a Second Language, career technical education, etc.)
  4. Call the school if you have any questions, using the number provided on the school website.
  5. Show up on the designated registration day and time, with the required documents.

That?s it. Follow these steps to focus on your future and before you know it, you?ll be on your way to the life you have imagined for yourself. And our adult school teachers and administrators will be with you every step of the way, supporting and cheering you on!

Adult schools in Riverside County

Alvord Community Adult School

Corona-Norco Adult School

Jurupa Adult School

Moreno Valley Community Adult School

Riverside Adult School

Val Verde Adult School (951-571-4790 or submit this form)

Need more information?