Citizenship Classes

You can pass your citizenship test to become a U.S. citizen. Riverside County adult schools offer citizenship classes that prepare you for the naturalization interview and for the test.

To become a U.S. citizen, you have to complete an application (form N-400), attend an interview and pass an English and civics test. Our adult school citizenship classes have prepared others who have successfully become naturalized citizens, and we can do the same for you.

Classes may vary at each adult school, but generally, you can expect to complete a practice naturalization application to understand the questions it asks; practice reading, writing, speaking and listening in English to prepare for the interview; and learn about U.S. history and government to prepare for the civics test.

The time to enroll in citizenship classes is now. Don't wait until your interview is scheduled with the Office of Homeland Security!

Which adult schools offer citizenship classes?

Corona-Norco Adult School

Jurupa Adult School

Moreno Valley Community Adult School

Riverside Adult School

Next Steps